Saturday, April 28, 2007

♥ Happy Weekend ♥


I have only read one more page in my book! But here is what happened::: She wore the hijab!!! yay! it was a little confusing because it skipped four days or so going from the end of chapter 2 to the beggining of chapter 3. In chapter two she was contemplating whether or not to wear it...but she still had four more days left of vacation to make her decision. Chapter 3 starts off saying I WORE IT!!!!!!!! So a little confusion took place there. Right after she wore it she called her best friend and told her all about it! Her friend, like herself, wears the hijab also and was very proud of her! This relates to me because I have good friends that act just like the two best friends in the story. I think it's important to have a best friend to turn to in even the littlest situations. I hope that someday I will have the courage to do something that brave and not worry about what everyone else will think. I still really enjoy the book and I hope my interest continues throughout it all!! ♪ PS- i loveee music ♪
As you can probley tell- I LOVE THE OC!!!!! <3

1 comment:

Patrick said...

your pictures have absolutly no relevence to what your talking about